Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday Night Thoughts:

Programmers:
You are awesome, I hope I didn't throw too much on you, but I think a flowchart is a good way to start on thinking about the programming process and loops. That way you know what commands and subroutines you want. You know? Then someone (trust me, you don't want me) can help you go over the "nuts and bolts" of the coding.

Plus, flowcharts are easy to sketch and share. Think:
flowcharts/logic diagrams : programming
design-brainstorm : build team.

Was that an analogy? I haven't used those since the SAT's. = P Scary, in the words of Will Ferrel in Old School "*nnngaahhh!* Sorry, I think I just blacked out for a minute back there."

Build team: Sweet deal. I like the spring cannon/pinball launcher and pitching machine ideas.











No comments: